Learn the basics of brush lettering techniques, foundations and how to blend watercolors to create dreamy, colorful, and beautiful lettering pieces.
In this beginner-level workshop, you will learn the basics of hand lettering with a brush and watercolor ink, how to blend colors together, and how to develop your own unique brush lettering style. A large portion of this class will be dedicated to learning the foundations and beginner techniques to creating letterforms and basic brush strokes, as well as warm-up and alphabet practice. You will also work to create a finished print or cards to take home with you.
By the end of class, you will have learned the basic foundations of brush lettering techniques and watercolor blending for lettering, and be on your way towards creating beautiful and stunning prints and cards for personal or holiday occasions such as Valentine's day, Christmas, Birthdays, etc. All materials will be provided. You will receive a Watercolor Brush Lettering Starter Kit to take home with you, which includes a water brush, watercolor paint, and Watercolor Brush Lettering Workbook.
- Learn the technique of using a brush and watercolor for lettering
- Learn how to mix and blend shades of watercolor for dreamy, colorful lettering
- Practice writing the alphabet, words, and phrases
- Learn how to layout words to create a print
- Make a finished print
- Develop your own brush lettering style
- Take home a Watercolor Brush Lettering Starter Kit, which includes a water brush, watercolor paint, and Watercolor Brush Lettering Workbook
$125 per person
All materials included.